The Force.com is a cloud computing platform designed by Salesforce. It is widely used by developers to build an application that serves many clients with only one instance running on the server side. These applications are called multi-tenant applications and the Force.com is one such cloud system where these applications are built and hosted.
Salesforce is fully working in the cloud and similarly using Force.com there is no need to buy any server space or manage any software. Developers can solely focus on creating applications that have all the functionalities like business process, Social Media and mobile processes. The applications deployed here runs on secure service and also feature automated scaling, tuning and backing up of data. As it is multitenant, the wastage of energy and resource is minimized. There are various benefits of Force.com as they provide everything you could need as a part of their service.
- Form builder: There are several tools featured on the platform, such as drag and drop tools, auto-generated UIs, and pre-designed components and templates. With all these tools development and deployment has become easy. An object that is created can be dragged to the pages and it starts to interact with the data. Forms can also very easy to make without using any complex codes or technical knowledge.
- Optimized for mobile & social media: The platform provides a mobile optimized platform for your application. The application runs on iPad, iPhones and all other Smartphones automatically. Native apps using custom HTML5 can also be developed using the software development kit provided by the platform.
- Report creation: Personal reports can be analyzed through integrating with the existing ERPs of your business. These reports can be retrieved any time by dragging and dropping personalized reports.
- Automation: Force.com platform has the power to automate almost every business process. The business logic needs to be added to the applications and some database triggers need to be written for automating every process of the business. There is a visual process workflow that allows for adding complex business logic to the applications.
- Development: The platform gives the liberty of creating the user interface of choice and adds business logic to it as and when needed. The native languages of the force.com platform like Apex and Visualforce can be used in combination with flash and HTML to develop rich interfaces.
- Security: The platform has a built-in robust security and privacy program which has been tested by some of the most trusted organizations.
Force.com is the leading cloud platform for business apps. Thousands of the most successful cloud apps run on it. If you want us to create a Force.com custom app or a website for you, please feel free to contacts us.